Update Feb. 24th – WordPress 3.1 has been released so I am retesting all the Shiba plugins.
You may download latest versions of the plugins by going to my WordPress Plugins page.
Update – WordPress 3.1, RC3 broke a bunch of the updates. I will wait until 3.1 gets released before making further plugin changes.
Update Jan. 5th – I have started working on updating Shiba plugins for WordPress 3.1. A key change I have noticed in 3.1 is greater usage of the WP_List_Table object across the various dashboard menus.
Plugins tested on WordPress 3.1 Release (Single Site) -
- Shiba Gallery Plugin – Added link argument to shortcode, expanded standard WordPress captions, and added back Lytebox.
- Shiba Media Library Plugin – Updated media library menus for WordPress 3.1. Fixed numerous bugs associated with the new gallery query system.
- Shiba Custom Widgets – Added Quick Edit and Bulk Edit capability.
- Shiba Gravatar Plugin – Plugin has also been expanded so that it will now cache default and generated gravatar images.
- Shiba Link Validator – Also fixed notices and updated link checks for Squidoo and HubPages
- Shiba Menubar Plugin – Added style conditions for Suffusion and Atahualpa. Menubar plugin should now work out of the box for those WordPress themes. Fixed some notice errors.
- Shiba Custom Backgrounds Plugin
- Shiba Plugin Credits
- Shiba Example Plugin
- Shiba Theme – Fixed some notice errors.
Plugins that need to be updated for WordPress 3.1 -
- Shiba Thumbnail Plugin – I am retiring this plugin. It will no longer be updated.
I will post 3.1 compatibility updates on this page as I work through my plugins. If you find any WordPress 3.1 errors, please feel free to report them in the comments section below.
Everything has been updated for WordPress 3.4. If you come across any new bugs, please report them on this page or on their respective plugin pages. - Updated for 3.4 Shiba Custom Backgrounds Updated for WordPress 3.4. Fixed loading background images. Cleaned up how background data [...]
WordPress 3.5 was released a few days ago, and we have started testing and updating our plugins. This post shows our current progress, and we will update it as we move along. Please post 3.5 bugs on this page or on their respective plugin pages. Thanks. Updated for 3.5 Shiba Plugin [...]
November 25th 2010 Recently, there have been some issues with Shiba Media Library and Shiba Gallery in relation to a new Chrome update. In Shiba Media Library, bulk operations in the Media screen no longer worked when using the Chrome browser. This issue is fixed in patch 3.0.3. [...]