Update Feb. 24th – WordPress 3.1 has been released so I am retesting all the Shiba plugins.
You may download latest versions of the plugins by going to my WordPress Plugins page.
Update – WordPress 3.1, RC3 broke a bunch of the updates. I will wait until 3.1 gets released before making further plugin changes.
Update Jan. 5th – I have started working on updating Shiba plugins for WordPress 3.1. A key change I have noticed in 3.1 is greater usage of the WP_List_Table object across the various dashboard menus.
Plugins tested on WordPress 3.1 Release (Single Site) -
- Shiba Gallery Plugin – Added link argument to shortcode, expanded standard WordPress captions, and added back Lytebox.
- Shiba Media Library Plugin – Updated media library menus for WordPress 3.1. Fixed numerous bugs associated with the new gallery query system.
- Shiba Custom Widgets – Added Quick Edit and Bulk Edit capability.
- Shiba Gravatar Plugin – Plugin has also been expanded so that it will now cache default and generated gravatar images.
- Shiba Link Validator – Also fixed notices and updated link checks for Squidoo and HubPages
- Shiba Menubar Plugin – Added style conditions for Suffusion and Atahualpa. Menubar plugin should now work out of the box for those WordPress themes. Fixed some notice errors.
- Shiba Custom Backgrounds Plugin
- Shiba Plugin Credits
- Shiba Example Plugin
- Shiba Theme – Fixed some notice errors.
Plugins that need to be updated for WordPress 3.1 -
- Shiba Thumbnail Plugin – I am retiring this plugin. It will no longer be updated.
I will post 3.1 compatibility updates on this page as I work through my plugins. If you find any WordPress 3.1 errors, please feel free to report them in the comments section below.