You can display as many galleries as you want, and have different types of galleries within the same blog page.
Here is a detailed description of the Shiba Gallery Plugin.
Updates for Version 2.0
- Galleria now works with Google Chrome. I only had to turn off the history option within Galleria. If only all browser issues were that easy to solve.
- Fixed the bug where only 5 images are displayed.
- Fixed the security check issues within iframes. The Shiba Gallery Plugin now works together with WP Super Cache.
- Tested on WordPress 2.8 and 2.9.
- Tested on FireFox, IE-8,7,6, and Google Chrome.
Here is an example native WordPress gallery rendered using Galleria
The same native WordPress gallery rendered using Smooth Gallery -
Here is a detailed description of the Shiba Gallery Plugin. New features for Shiba Gallery 3.7 – 1. Control Thumbnail Size We can now specify thumbnail sizes for relevant galleries (Tiny Slideshow, Picture Slides, and Noobslide). Thumbnail size is set by using the tsize parameter, [...]