Add Tags to Images
The true power of Media Library Plugin 2.0, comes from image tagging.
It allows you to tag your WordPress images or attachments with the existing WordPress tag framework.
Once tagged, you can group your images into galleries simply by specifying their tag names. In this way, you can add the same image to multiple image galleries.
How to Add Tags
- First download your images into the WordPress Media Library.
- Tag the images in bulk by using the drop-down menu provided by the Media Library Plugin. You can also add tags to your image attachments by going into the standard WordPress Edit Media screen.
- Create a gallery by going into Galleries >> Add New [Media >> Add Gallery in older versions].
- Add the relevant attachment tags you want included in your new gallery. This will include all image attachments that contain your specified gallery tags.
- Click on Update Gallery to save your gallery.
Once updated, all the relevant images will show up at the bottom of your Edit Gallery page.
Click on Galleries (at the left of your WordPress dashboard) or Media >> Manage Gallery (in older versions) to see your current list of galleries.