Shiba Inu Sephy
Land of the Happy Cows.
- SIRIUS puppy class I and II.
- Basic Obedience II at the EastBay SPCA.
- C’mon Let’s Go at the EastBay SPCA.
- Terrorized first vet at 10 weeks old. Vet technician had to put on a muzzle. Later perfected the art of preventing forced muzzling.
- Defeated and embarrassed experienced dog walker/trainer with high-quality Shiba screaming and leash biting. About ten sessions were needed before total surrender.
- Defeated trainer with > 10 years of experience at daycare center 1. Only one session was needed.
- Terrorized trainer at daycare center 2. Results within the first 10 minutes.
- Achieved constant attention at daycare center 3 with sustained whining and cute looks. Only one session was needed.
- Humping human legs, humping dogs (from any position, including a face hump).
- Leash biting.
- Expert thief. Can scale counters like Spiderman.
- Biting on hands, arms, and clothing.
- Very high-quality Shiba screams.
- Alligator rolls.
- Sustained whining.
- Effective begging positions.
Extremely strong-willed and willing to face any challenge. Smaller challenges may be handled by understudy Siberian Shania. Special rates available.